Financial Thing Investing Essentials Podcast EP008
Guest: Frazer Fearnhead – CEO – The House Crowd
Category: Property Crowdfunding
This week my guest is Frazer Fearnhead, the CEO of the crowdfunding property company, The House Crowd.
I currently do not invest through The House Crowd but was intrigued by Frazer, his past challenges, future plans and his infamous appearance on The Dragons Den.
Here are some of the things Frazer and I chatted about:
- His Dragons Den appearance
- His new book, The Alternative Guide To Property Investment
- His challenges during difficult financial times
- How The House Crowd chooses the investments it offers to investors.
- His views on the UK property market
- The single biggest challenge The House Crowd faces
- How risky investing through The House Crowd really is
Frazer and I had a great candid conversation where he offered very enlightening information.
Interested in signing up for a House Crowd account? Financial Thing readers can exclusively receive £50 cashback on their first investment of £1,000. Please note the terms of the cashback offer:
- Cashback offer is for new investors only and code can only be used against your first investment.
- Once you have opened an account, make your first investment of £1,000 minimum into a single property / investment and then email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the code THC-2017offer.
- Offer code can only be applied to one property investment so ff you invest in multiple properties, please advise Clarissa which property you would like to apply your offer code to.
Future Financial Thing Investing Essentials Podcast episodes will feature a wide variety of guests ranging from company CEO’s to regular old lending folk like myself. If you have an idea for a future podcast episode or would like to be a guest yourself, please visit my contact page.
Please consider subscribing to the Financial Thing YouTube channel. Subscribing only takes a quick flick press of the index finger (or a bash of the fist if you have anger issues), and helps me out immensely.
I love feedback, so if you find any errors or omissions on Financial Thing or you have any improvement suggestions, I invite you to contact me and be a part of contributing to this website.
Disclaimer: I’m not paid by The House Crowd or employed by any of the companies representatives I interview. In most cases I have invested or continue to invest my own money through these companies. I do not currently invest through The House Crowd. The sign up links on this website are often referral links. When you sign up for an account through my website, I receive a referral fee directly from the companies, at no cost to you. Your support enables me to continue to operate the Financial Thing website. You can read more about my referral links here.
** This podcast is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as investment advice. Opinions expressed are current opinions and based on my own personal experiences. Peer to peer lending and crowdfunding contains risk so never invest more than you can afford to lose. **